20070225

WELCOME ! - UNDER COVER PRIESTS COMIN' !!!

I'm reading: WELCOME ! - UNDER COVER PRIESTS COMIN' !!!Tweet this!

WELCOME! Right now I'm busy researching transitions of social, psychical, political, philosophical and religious fields. For quite a couple of years I've been watching the evolution-creation discussions, now more or less the evolution-intelligent design debate. Well, things are growing more and more emotional. The rise of fundamentalism is a challenge for politicians and religious leaders. Some proposers of 'scientific' material turn out to be quite religious. And not a handful of so called 'scientists' (who get praise from well known academies and institutions) turn out to be high priests of an undercover religion. And for a simple man of the street (or the woods) like me it gets more and more confusing to what faith ist, to what knowledge is, to what thinking etc. etc. is and how to combine these things.
Actually I'm doing intensive and extensive research and investigations. Here in this place on this blog I'll try to give some 'impressions' I got and that I want to share.
I'm very thankfull for critical remarks and in no way I would despise a blessing!
So, feedback is heartily welcome.
I'll try to keep my posts as short as possible. :-)

misterlinker

backlinksite

stats

BlogCatalog News

twittercounter

TwitterCounter for @transitenator

twitter updates

BC Neighbors

Blogger:

Mein Bild
Bad Goisern @ HallstaetterSee, Upper Austria, Austria
Austrian Blogger Stumbler Digger Social Networker Promoter etc-
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP